# Easy Bathrooms Cleaning Tips:
- # Drop a denture cleaning tablet into toilet for a fast cleanup.
- # Hair spray buildup can be removed from a mirror by wiping the mirror with a crumpled up newspaper.
- # Keep tile and fiberglass shower walls clean. After washing well apply a thin coat of car wax and buff well. This will prevent most soap build up and the little that does wipes off easily.
- # Safely and easily unclog a hair filled drain without harmful chemicals. Make a solution of equal parts of vinegar, salt, and baking soda. Pour down the clogged drain, let it foam for 15 minutes, then flush with boiling water.
- # To keep mirrors clean dampen a soft rag with rubbing alchol and wipe over the entire surface.
- # To remove rust stains from sinks and tubs pour a few drops of hydrogen peroxide on the stain and sprinkle with cream of tartar. Let sit for half an hour then wipe off and rinse well.
- # Wipe bathroom fixtures with a little rubbing alochol for a quick shine.